Gridscape Solutions is a leading smart energy solutions company that specializes in developing and deploying renewable Microgrid and EV Charging System. We are looking for dynamic engineers as per the requirements mentioned below:
- Project Engineer - 1 post (Master’s Degree in Elec. Engineering, Comp. Eng, or related and 2 years rel. exp) - Location: Fremont, California, USA
- Design, develop, implement, test and deploy various Gridscape products and solutions
- provide technical support to customers
- Test and support integration projects from pilot phase through deployment
- Coordinate and deploy engineering products including fixes and upgrades to customer solutions
- Demonstrate technical solutions to various customers and prospects
- Assist sales and business development team in marketing and selling products on as-needed basis
- Android Developer - 3 posts (B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, M.Tech in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA in Computers) - Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Java and sound fundamentals of Java programming
- Thorough knowledge of using Eclipse IDE integrated with Android Development Toolkit
- 1+ years of software development experience (Java, C++, C#)
- Android software development experience (1-2 years)
- JDK 1.5, Android Framework and experience with SQLite
- Android SDK 2.0 or later
- Tools - Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede), Emulator
- APIs - Android 2.0 API, Google5 API
- OO design and development experience
- Understanding of Web Service standards (SOAP, REST) specifications and frameworks
- Good to have knowledge of AJAX, JSON, XML
- Good to have knowledge iPhone (Developing apps on multiple platforms)
Key skill must have:
- Should have created Android apps that have been released to the Android marketplace
- Should have experience on building and deploying Android platform applications
- Energetic, methodical and a self-starter
- Welling to work with team, on new technology and easy to swap between technologies
Ability to build and install Android based mobile applications on simulator as well as on physical devices and Android Tablets
- Embedded Engineer – 2 Post (BE. Electronics, EC, IT) - Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Experience of development is C/C++
- Experience of porting software for Linux board and modify existing software for different requirement.
- Good understanding networking protocol like IP,ICP,TCP,HTTP and network communication devices.
- Scripting like Bash, perl, python. (Nice to have)
- Linux kernel compilation and internal. (Nice to have)
- Write application in C/C++ from scratch.
- Write POC for implementing new functionality.
- Contribute in enhancement of existing software.
All candidates need to have good communication skills, fluency in English. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. Please post your latest resume with following details at email@example.com Mention post applied for in ‘subject’.
1. Current location
2. Permanent location
3. Total experience
4. Relevant experience
5. Current employer
6. Current position
7. Current CTC
8. Notice period
9. Reason for job change